WHO WE ARE
SIZED is a brand created as part of RARI. We started in December 2019 when RARI acquired the DENSO unit in Setubal.
With this unit, all the knowledge, human resources, tools and machinery was transferred to SIZED, including 26 years of experience.
During the following years, the SIZED team has improved, expanded and specialised in different technical areas and industries.
Today SIZED is a consolidated company with the following services:
MACHINERY MANUFACTURER (OEM):
Customized machines, cells and benches for one or more tasks:
Assembling, Crimping, Cleaning, Cutting, Screwing, Drilling, Inserting, Identifying, Weighing, Measurement, Labelling, Quality inspection…
STAMPING TOOLS / MOULD MANUFACTURER:
Progressive dies for aluminium and mild steel parts up to 3000 mm in length,
Moulds for plastic injection up to 1800×1500 mm, typically PA with or without fibreglass, PP, ABS and bimaterial injection with rubber.
MACHINERY & MOULDS / STAMPING TOOLS MAINTENANCE:
Serviços de Manutenção Preventiva, Preditiva e Corretiva, fabricação de peças de ferramentas/moldes por desenho.
Transport, information and material flows management and optimisation:
Handling, Transport, Weighing, Sorting, Identification, Labelling, Traceability, Palletisation, Storage…
ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY SERVICES:
Mechanical and Electrical project, Process Automation, Reverse engineering, AGV/AMR, Robotics, Vision systems, IIoT technologies, RFID systems …
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Design and manufacture of molds for parts in:
- Mono Material
- Bi- Material
- Technical parts
- Intercoolers and HVAC
- Molds for polyamide parts with glass fiber
- Plastics injection molds with high % glass fiber with high complexityin geometries and tolerances as example (radiators, intercoolers and HVAC parts).
Design and manufacture of stamping tools:
- Specialized in Aluminum Parts
- Technical parts with tolerances of 0,002mm
- Prototyping processes
PROCESS ENGINEERING AND SPECIAL MACHINES
- Handling / manipulation with robotics
- Machines adapted to the client process
- Component assembly
- Quality control, inspection and identification
- Jigs, tooling, tables for component assembly
- Scan 3D and inverse engineering
ENGINEERING AND SERVICES
- Maintenance and conservation of molds and tools
- Machining Services
- 3 axel machining
- 4 axel machining
- Small parts, medium parts, large parts (up to 8 meters long)
- Small, medium or large quantities of pats
- Reverse engineering
- 3D Scanner
Estrada da Graça nº 276, 2910-523 Setúbal
+351 910 003 299
+351 265 534 771